Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What Matters More Than Money?

I had been looking forward to playing XBox today. Its my day off and it is my favorite way to unwind and relax. I had a group of friends lined up to play with me and I was really looking forward to the social aspect, not to mention the competitive fun.

Well, as these things often happen, I turned it on to find I had RROD, or for you less XBox addicted, the Red Rings of Death, a system error that makes your XBox a really good paperweight. I then contacted my group of friends who were already amassing worldwide, to tell them that I wouldn't be playing tonight, or in the forseeable future, and I told them why. This elicited the correct amount of sympathy from everyone. Gotta love your friends!

Then I called my boyfriend and told him what had happened. Not only was he sympathetic, but he told me to take his credit card and go buy another XBox. He always reminds me that my happiness is more important to him than anything else. How very lucky am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment