Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Icebergs

Women can be like icebergs. What they "say" is whats above the surface, but what they "think" is the dangerous part below the surface.

A buddy of mine has a girlfriend. We all used to be friends on Facebook. Then one day I noticed that I was no longer one of her friends. It didnt really bug me, but I asked my friend if he knew what was up, like had she said anything? He said she hadn't said anything. Well, now, weeks later, my friend says that it sounds like she ditched the Facebook friendship because she's jealous.

Of what? I've never seen her boyfriend, in our adult lives, without her there. I've known him for almosty twenty years, but I respect her, and want her to know its nothing but a friendship, but I guess some women are beyond reason.

Unfortunately, even though I've said nothing to the girlfriend, and it doesn't bother me at all, now my buddy is taking offense to her ditching me and being jealous in general. Ugh! He says he's just about had it! What the heck? They haven't even talked about what's going on!

Its too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment